Welcome to TRANSIT’s documentation!¶
This page contains the documentation for TRANSIT. Below are a few quick links to some of the most important sections of the documentation, followed by a brief overview of TRANSIT’s features.
TRANSIT offers a variety of features including:
- More than 8 analysis methods, including methods for determining conditional essentiality as well as genetic interactions.
- Ability to analyze himar1 or tn5 transposons datasets.
- TrackView to help visualize read-counts accross the genome.
- Can export datasets into a variety of formats, including IGV.
- Includes a variety of normalization methods.
- Quality Control diagnostics, to idenfity poor quality datasets.
- Ability to install as a python package, to import and use in your own personal scripts.
You can join our mailing list to get announcements of new versions, discuss any bugs, or request features! Just head over to the following site and enter your email address: