Welcome to TRANSIT’s documentation!¶
This page contains the documentation for TRANSIT. Below are a few quick links to some of the most important sections of the documentation, followed by a brief overview of TRANSIT’s features.
TRANSIT offers a variety of features including:
- More than 8 analysis methods, including methods for determining conditional essentiality as well as genetic interactions.
- Ability to analyze himar1 or tn5 transposons datasets.
- TrackView to help visualize read-counts accross the genome.
- Can export datasets into a variety of formats, including IGV.
- Includes a variety of normalization methods.
- Quality Control diagnostics, to idenfity poor quality datasets.
- Ability to install as a python package, to import and use in your own personal scripts.